No matter how long you’ve been in relationships, it’s always a good idea to organize a unique and special date that would impress your second half. Luckily, you do not need to spend a lot of money to go out somewhere with your match or spend a good time indoors. There are plenty of cheap dates ideas to have a nice time and save your budget.
We have a strong belief that a memorable date should necessarily be expensive. As a rule, costly restaurants, caviar, and a bottle of champagne that costs more than $1000 are not that important for your beloved person. When your lady comes back home from a date with you, she will most likely think about your conversations, the way you looked at one another, what she felt when you kissed her, etc. Such special moments are free and won’t cost you a penny.
If you are looking for low-budget date ideas, then the following list of cheap dates ideas 2020 should be appealing to you. Here you can come across two lists of outdoors and indoors cheap dates ideas. So, let’s get started.
15 Cheap Date Ideas for Outdoors
There are many inexpensive date ideas that you can take advantage of while staying outdoors with your second half. Additionally, it’s healthy and refreshing to get out of your home to enjoy some time in the open air.
- Hiking. Invite your girlfriend to go hiking in the fresh air. You can also turn it into a competition. Remember how far you go and invite your girlfriend to hike even further the next time.
- Running. If you enjoy doing sports and your girlfriend feels the same, then you may go ahead and invite her to go for a run together. Doing sports and keeping in shape together is a great way to bond.
- Camping. This is one of the most romantic cheap date ideas. It’s also one of the best inexpensive date ideas 2020 for couples with kids. Camping is a great way to get out of home for a night or two and spend time together with your second half.
- Visiting a park. Parks are great places for cheap dates. No matter what’s the season of the year it is, you can always enjoy a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere in the park.
- Go fruit picking. This is a great cheap date idea for summer. You can enjoy picking berries and fruit with your beloved person and then organize a picnic with a bottle of your favorite wine and the fruit you’ve gathered together.
- Stroll around a town square with a cup of coffee. There is nothing that can beat coffee conversations. Order two cups of your favorite takeaway coffee and throw in a stroll near some beautiful scenery or go for a walk under the stars.
- Go to a public garden. Just like visiting a park, going to a public garden is also a cool cheap date idea.
- Visit a concert in the open air. Concerts in parks are cheap and so much fun to visit. Pick your favorite drink and get ready to spend an hour or two listening to your favorite hits or dancing like a kid.
- Soak in the beauty of nature in the countryside. This is a great cheap date idea for those couples who are tired of the noisy city and look for a way to spend time in tranquil surroundings.
- Make a bonfire. It’s one of my favourite cheap dates ideas. Pick some wood and matches to light up a bonfire on the beach. This is a nice romantic date idea for cool nights.
- Go to the pond to feed ducks. Take some corn, lettuce, or oats for the inhabitants of the pond somewhere nearby.
- Visit a museum. There are many museums offering cheap entrance tickets. If you and your second half enjoy art, then you can invite her to get cultured on a budget.
- Visit a pop-up. As a rule, such ‘here today, gone tomorrow’ outdoors stores are inexpensive. You can buy cheap yet tasty food, drink, and other items over there.
- Ride a train or volley. Do you remember when was the last time that you rode a trolley? As a rule, we are always in a hurry to get to our destination point. So, we mainly take a taxi or use our private transport. In a trolley, you can go sightseeing on a budget.
- Look for new spectacular views in your own city. Luckily, there is no need to travel to a different city or country to discover something new. Believe me, there’s a lot that you can discover in your hometown.
15 Cheap Date Ideas for Indoors
Next comes a set of 15 inexpensive date ideas for indoors.
- Cool a tasty and fancy dinner together. Cooking together is one of the best ways to spend time indoors with your special someone. Find a new recipe and try to cool it together.
- Have a picnic on the floor. You don’t need to go to the park or beach for a picnic. Therefore, you can organize it right on the floor inside your house.
- Order food and have dinner by the candlelight. If you are too busy during the day and want to treat yourself and your beloved one to something tasty by the end of the day, them ordering takeaway food is always a nice idea.
- Make drinks and sip them on your balcony or patio. Whatever beverage you like, it’s always cheaper to serve it up at home than ordering in the pub.
- Watch the stars in your backyard. You do not need to leave the city to stargaze. If there is a backyard near your house, you might be able to enjoy a spectacular view at night.
- Order desserts from your favorite restaurant. If you want to eat something sweet and tasty, then you can pick up your favorite desserts to go.
- Play board games. Luckily, there us a wide choice of games that you can play indoors. This includes everything from the classic Monopoly to some strategy games like Settlers of Catan.
- Watch movie premiers right at home. This is when Redbox coupons may come in handy. You can rent a DVD at Redbox and watch the latest movie or blockbuster without leaving your bed.
- Make ice cream or milkshake at home. Instead of buying a ready-made product in the supermarket, you can get everything done by yourself. This is cheaper and healthier.
- Spend time looking through old photos or family movies.
- Do you have a Jacuzzi at home? Don’t miss a chance to opt for this luxurious way to relax together with your second half.
- You can also make at-home spa. Draw a bubble bath, light a few candles, and throw in a soothing massage.
- Go in for sports without leaving your home. Find a training program that would suit both of you and start working on your business goals.
- Is there something that you’d like to achieve. Write down the goals that you would like to achieve with your partner.
- Organize a wine and cheese party. Pick a bottle or two of your favorite wine, prepare your favorite snacks, and get ready for a cozy night with your beloved person.
What about you? Do you have other outdoors and indoors cheap dating ideas on your mind? Please share the in the comments.
Don’t have a girlfriend yet? Here are super working tips how to meet girls online.