Elvis Presley once said: “When you’re not in love, you are not alive”. And you know he was right. All of us want to find love in this huge world. We need love and we want to be happy like in a romantic film. When we start a new relationship we hope it will be like this: you meet your love, you say “I love you” and you will be together with your crush forever.
But real life isn’t romantic movie. If you accepted decision and made your choice to be with someone in relationship you must understand that it is only the first step. You have to go a long way with your partner. You must accept the fact that all your fantasies in your head about love are fairy tales in 99%. Real relations are based on mutual understanding and respect.
Our blog can help you resolve some problems in your relationships. Also you can find interesting topics for couple which help you understand your partner better. And maybe your dreams will come true and you will be in the romantic episode of your life where you and your crush are laughing, holding hands, and riding a tandem bicycle.
“The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.” ~ Moulin Rouge
“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together … and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home. .. only to no home I’d ever known … I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like … magic.” ~ Sleepless in Seattle
“I want to tell you, again, I love you. Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the high-wire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust. Tonight I feel that my love for you has more density in this world than I do, myself: as though it could linger on after me and surround you, keep you, hold you.” ~ The Time Traveler’s Life
“Evelyn, loving you kept me alive. I should have died over there. When I was in that water, I made a deal with God. I told him I was sorry. I was a fool for leavin’ you and I told him I would never ask for anything again if I could just see you. And you know what? It was worth it. You kept me alive Evelyn, you brought me home. So I’m gonna stand by my end of the deal, I’m gonna walk away. And I won’t ask you for anything.” ~ Pearl Harbor
- Best Tinder Openers: Why is the First Phrase So Important?Online dating has become one of the most popular ways to get acquainted. According to statistics, by 2027, there will […]
- How Long Should You Wait Between the First And the Second Date?When it comes to deciding how long to wait between the first and the second date, it is important to […]
- What is Phone Sex Free: Definition & PeculiaritiesPhone sex free is a form of sexual communication where two or more individuals engage in sexual or intimate conversations […]
- Best Pick Up Lines in 2023. How to Start Your Conversation with a GirlLast updated January 29, 2023 We all know that awkward moment when you have a thing for a girl but […]
- What Is My Love Language? Choose One Best Fit For YouWhat are love languages and how do I know what my love language is? Let’s start with where the term […]